Thursday, June 13, 2013

Amy & Emma | Sweet Sisters at Home

One of the things that I love about photography is trying new things in new locations.  Another thing I love is photographing kids:)  Kim has a beautiful bright home that allows for some great indoor photos.   I just captured them hanging out and playing in the places that they love to be.  You might remember these cutie pies from six months ago and you can see those photos here.  And now, six months later, here is another mini session of Amy, Emma and their beautiful momma Kim.  A big thanks to Kim for allowing me to take my little monkey, Nya, along to hang out.  I think she quite likes your home:)  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So many great pictures in this session! Great work and you were working with some great models too!