Tuesday, December 18, 2012

S Family | Clayton Park Mini Session

Okay, I am way behind on blogging as I'm trying to finish up my last sessions but here is the S family!  I have had the privilege of doing their photos for about three years now and after being rained out and having to deal with sicknesses, they finally had their mini session.  It was muddy and wet and one of the kids was covered in mud but we did it!  I've never done photos inside a tennis court but it worked:)  Here they are....
Merry Christmas to you, Steve and Stephani, and all to all of your cute kids!!!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

totally worked the tennis court! Awesome! I am SOOOOOOO glad this session worked out :) :)
great shots!

Carol said...

Good for you to make the best of the conditions. I like the one of the kids sitting on the bench with the chain link fence in the background!