Thursday, December 27, 2012

Joshua Turns One | Fort Langley Family Session

This was one of my very last family sessions for 2012 and what a good one it was!  Joshua turned one over the Christmas holidays and although it was a little cold out, the rain held off and I was able to get some photos of this beautiful family.  I know a lot of people choose Fort Langley but you're guaranteed a variety of backdrops and covered areas in case of rain:)  Joshua was not a fan of looking my way so there was some singing, some key shaking and some balloon holding going on. Here are some pictures of a very cute little boy and his loving parents...
{Isn't his shirt so cute?  Oh, good old Etsy!!}
Happy birthday Joshua!  Silvy and Ryan, it was great to meet you two and I'm glad you were willing to risk the rain!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

Super cute!!! love the tree in front of city hall; great, festive prop :)