Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Noah's Family Photos | Tynehead Park

Just over a year ago, I took some newborn photos of a gorgeous big baby boy named Noah.  You can see them here.  Carolyn and I have kept in touch via blogging and facebook and all that internet goodness, so I was excited to get some pictures of Noah all grown up!  Also, there was a special little announcement that they wanted to make:)   

We just had a mini session as half an hour is sometimes all you need for a one year old.  It was pretty much a last minute decision to go ahead with the session because the weather forecast was predicting rain.  We met before 9 am but it was worth it!  Enjoy the fall leaves, the announcement, and the little monster:)
Yay!! Due at the end of May!!
Just as we were about to go home, the sun came out!!  I love some warm backlighting so I was so thankful for that little bit of sunshine.
Matt and Carolyn, congratulations!!  I look forward to following your journey as you welcome another beautiful blessing into your home.  

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

LOVE them!!! You are awesome Louise :)

kelly ens said...

LOVE the backlit photos! Lovely!

Mom Béchard said...

Love, love, love! Can't stop looking at the pictures! :)

Carol said...

Great photo shoot, Louise!

Tania Grim said...

Those are GREAT!!!!! I love the monster costume!!!