Friday, October 26, 2012

Elissa & Michael | Deas Island Engagement Session

I am so excited for Elissa and Michael's wedding next May.  I taught Elissa first when she was in grade eight and I loved her class.  It was the year that Gary and I got married and all the girls were so happy for me.  Now I get to be happy for her!   Back then, she was super sweet and hardworking and just had a great heart.  And now, same thing:)   Mike is a few years older than her and he also went to the same school, although, they never even talked all through high school.  I didn't teach Mike but I was one of his coaches in cross country, and let me tell you, there wasn't any coaching I could give him, he was/is an amazing runner.  

Elissa was the maid of honour in her sisters' wedding, and Mike was the best man.  Her sister Adana, and husband-to-be Daniel, thought that they would make a good couple and they were right!  Just over three years later, and a proposal on the baseball field,  here we are. 

Although the forecast was predicting rain, they were super good sports about going for it anyway.  I loved catching up with these two and although like most couples, they were a little nervous about having their photos taken, they were naturals.  Enjoy.
It was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally raining by these last few shots, but look at them, smiles all around:)  Happy wedding planning you two, it was great to see you again!

3 comments:

Carol said...

You'd never know it was raining in those last few shots. Good job to the couple and to you, Louise!

Shannon said...

great photos!!!! (as always!)

Jackie said...

I like the one of him dipping her - very cute. And I love how they met!!! How cool!