Thursday, September 13, 2012

Riley & Kivani | Abbotsford Family Session

Love this family. Love these kids. Tessa and Simon are friends of mine that I met, oh, 16 years ago at UBC. We've stayed in touch and although I wish we could see each other more often, I'll take what I can get:) In the past year or so they have experienced so much loss. The reason I mention it is because I have had some loss in my life and therefore, taking photos of my family helps me to celebrate what I do have. So, here they are capturing their awesome family and celebrating these beauties. Love you guys!!!! Enjoy.

{Trying to get a picture with Tenge, the dog, sitting still is quite the feat. I actually did get one of him sitting but this one below is kinda funny:)}



Riley and Kivani with the statues which symbolize Tessa and her younger brother, Tye. Tye passed away suddenly just a few months ago.





No comments: