Monday, September 10, 2012

Amy & Emma | Sisters

This mini session was super last minute (I think we decided the night before?!) but so fun. I taught Kim when she was in grade 9 and we've stayed in touch over the years thanks to blogging and facebook. Recently, we each had a baby girl, just weeks apart. Kim had a chair that I was interested in borrowing and long story short, we did a little swap. I got to take pictures of her gorgeous kiddos and I've also inherited a lovely pink chair:)

These photos were taken in their backyard and it was perfect. Just a little shade, some beautiful girls with adorable headbands/barrettes, and this is what you get:)




Kim, so great to see you again and to spend some time with your super lovely girls!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great photos of some beautiful girls!!

Ashley said...

I love these girls!!! Such precious photos.

trish said...

what a bunch of gorgeous girls! I LOVE their headbands, so cute.