Friday, August 3, 2012

Brittany & Jordan | Lynn Canyon Engagement Session

I love, love, love having sessions with past students of mine! I taught Brittany science way back in the day and now she's doing her Masters in Prosthetics. I feel old, but wow, that's pretty cool! Gary and I are so thankful to be part of such a wonderful school community where we had/have the opportunity to get to know so many amazing students. Brittany and Jordan have been dating for two years and are getting married at the end of THIS month which we are really looking forward to.

They really love nature and so Lynn Canyon was a great place to meet up. I think it is so beautiful there and although I'm scared of heights, I can make it across the bridge okay:) The lighting is pretty tricky which makes it challenging (which is fun!) for me.

Here are some photos of the beautiful couple!!








Aren't they so cute?! Congratulations Brittany and Jordan and we'll see you in a few weeks!!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

Gorgeous! And one of my favorite locations :)