Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lauren, Olivia & Claire | Family Session

I loved this mini session. Why? The whole family is beautiful, inside and out. I have photographed them a few times over the year and look forward to it every single time. It was raining and cold but they went ahead with smiles on their faces the whole time. Kristin and Dave made the beautiful `JOY' letters which are for their Christmas card and I know there's a lot of JOY throughout this post but I love so many of them:)

EnJOY:)




4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I would have such a hard time picking which ones to use for a Christmas card if I were them. They're all so wonderful!!

Jackie said...

I love the "JOY" with all of the girls jumping - very cute and creative!

kelly ens said...

LOVE it!!! Great prop :)

Shannon said...

These are so awesome, the jumping with the letters is definitely my favorite as well. These girls are incredibly gorgeous!!!!