Monday, November 8, 2010

Cole, Paige & Claire | Family Photos

I was so thankful that this adorable family could meet up with me on Thursday. The weather was looking quite unpredictable for the weekend (although it ended up being okay), so I was relieved to get their session in on a perfectly overcast day. The kids did such a fabulous job, especially considering that we met right after school. It was great meeting the parents because we realized we actually went to high school together, several years apart. Enjoy the colouful, fall feeling, family photos!










Pretty cute, eh? Lynn and Chris, I kept seeing your siblings faces as I was editing your photos:) You have a very beautiful family and I enjoyed getting to know you all!

5 comments:

Carol said...

What great photos of a great looking family!

Lindsay said...

Those kids are so cute!! Love the fall colours :)

Kimberly said...

I love these! Gosh I hope your still doing this when I have 3 kids, cuz I want pictures just like these! So nice :)

Pam Van Dop said...

Wow... these are so beautiful. What a good looking family standing there (Nolan says it must be the Van Dop genes, lol).

Nancy Anderson said...

Gorgeous photos Louise- were these taken with the new camera? They look especially sharp! The colours are amazing!