Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kyle & Lindsay | Engagement Session

When Lindsay said they were thinking about Granville Island for their engagement session, I knew it would be a great place for them. I love Granville Island as there are places to take photos on every inch of that island! We only did a small part of it and I would love to do another session there sometime (hint hint to all you engaged couples!!). Gary and I did this session together so that we could have a fun date right afterwards:) I actually taught Kyle in my first year teaching and Gary coached him in basketball. It's always fun to have connections like that! And, it's always fun to see an old student so happy and in love. These two were so comfortable with each other and were up for anything. They brought some great outfit changes and were just a lot of fun. Kyle and Lindsay, you guys are a sweet and beautiful couple. We had a great time with you and we look forward to the big day next June! So I may have posted way more pictures than normal...there's just such a variety of backgrounds, I couldn't help it. Enjoy!







{Please note that it was really cold and drizzling out...you can't even tell! There were some bystanders taking pictures of them here on the pier, kind of funny.}





{The dress + yellow wall= awesome. Although, not super romantic as it may have had the smelly dumpster right behind that wall:)}




{We had a great time. I think that if Gary and I were to have our engagement session right now, we would do it at Granville Island. Very fun. Congratulations on your engagement Kyle and Lindsay!}

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE them dancing on the pier!! And her outfits? Fantastic!

kristin h said...

love these pics! great colours, and love all the outfits too!

megan edelman photography said...

oh my land!!! So much amazingness in one post!! Amazing photographs of a beautiful couple. Love the yellow as well...also kissing through the circle! GORGEOUS!!!!

A.Jude said...

Awesome pics Linds & Kyle. Love the setting and the subjects. What a fun 1/2 year till the big day.

kelly ens said...

WOW, these are so fantastic. AMAZING!

Nico Noordam said...

I'm pretty sure kyle wore his entire wardrobe for this photo shoot. Pictures were awesome though.

Carol said...

Fantastic photo shoot! You made them look like models - loved all the colours and settings. (the girl reminds me a little of Carrie Underwood!)

Arlynn said...

great photos, love em. You guys are gorgeous!