Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shawna & Ryan | Engagement Session

Shawna and Ryan wanted a beach themed engagement shoot and Jericho beach was perfect! There were very few people around, the weather was perfect, and they were willing to try anything. We were actually already booked for their wedding day in August 2011 but I'm glad they still wanted me to do their engagement photos. Enjoy the beach...I did!



{Isn't her ring gorgeous??? I love it!! Loving the black and white below}
{I included a shot of their `special handshake' which Ryan clarified is really just Shawna's}


{Shawna was such a good sport walking in high heeled strappy shoes on the beach!}



They're pretty cute hey? Congratulations on your engagement Shawna and Ryan! I hope all the wedding planning continues to go well. Thanks for having me do your engagement session, I had a great time!

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

VERY cute - the ring is amazing!!!

Lindsay said...

the clouds are AMAZING!!
the ring - Wow. What does he do for a living and does he have a brother? ;)

Thompson said...

Awesome!!! Looking forward to the wedding! Congrats to them both!

Bethany said...

Wow, that ring is definitely amazing! I like the photos on the beach in not-so-beachy weather!

Carol said...

Gorgeous photos...and wow, that ring is amazing!

Can't beat the beach for photos!