Saturday, October 9, 2010

Alexis & Nick | Engagement Session

I met Alexis and Nick for their engagement session, down at Coal Harbour, last Saturday. The traffic heading to Vancouver these days has been a bit hectic but once we were all there and ready to go, we could just relax and enjoy the beautiful sunshine! Alexis and Nick are going to be getting married in July 2011 at Whonnock Lake. I love that location and I cannot wait to do photos there again! The great thing about Coal Harbour is the diversity; water, buildings, and greenery. Enjoy.




{When you take 500 pictures of a couple, and then edit them for hours, you get to know their faces quite well. I love Alexis' eyes, particularly the shape. I don't think I was the first person to tell her that:)}
{I love catching some really good laughter between a couple....}




{Alexis and Nick, it was great getting to know you two better and we are really looking forward to your wedding with it's super awesome location!}

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

beautiful location! I love the bridge, especially. and i agree about her eyes!

Carol said...

Great variety of photos!