Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christina & Chad | Engagement Photos

What a beautiful evening at Crescent Beach! It's been a while since I've done photos there so that is always refreshing. Christina and Chad are a very sweet couple and I hope that comes across in their photos. They met at school as they had several classes together and will be getting married right before getting their business degrees. Chad's specific interest is landscape architecture so we incorporated some foliage and trees into a lot of the photos:) Enjoy!











Feel free to leave a comment:)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

absolutely fantastic :) what a great location.

cara said...

I love the one where they're kissing and the light is bursting through around their chins. I usually don't like the kissing ones because ugh, I feel like I am intruding on a private moment, but that one is really cool. I also love the black and white tree shots with the cool shadows.

Ashley said...

I love the one in the second black and white series... top right where they are sitting in tall grass... I don't know why but I kept coming back to that one. They are all lovely though, as usual.