Thursday, July 17, 2014

Baby Lucy's Newborn Photos

My sister Jackie and her husband Tyler welcomed their daughter into their arms last week.  You might remember their mini maternity session from here.  Little Lucy was born at home and is very loved by her big brother Isaac.  Although I no longer do newborn photos, I will always take a few for my family :)  We hung out in their backyard capturing a few moments of 6 day old Lucy and here are some of them...

PS The shirt and socks used to be Nya's.  Love seeing them on another special little girl!
I love father daughter photos...
Welcome to the world, Miss Lucy!  We can't wait to get to know you better.  You have a whole lot of people that love you very much already.

Love, Auntie Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

second pic my fav.
She's adorable and Isaac definitely loving her :)
Maria

Anonymous said...

those socks with the little pink bow - awwww. she is loved!
nut