Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Noah & Asher | Fort Langley Family Session

I first photographed Matt and Carolyn back when Noah was a newborn.   Then there was the pregnancy announcement, Asher's newborn photos, and now some family photos to celebrate their anniversary!  There are several families that I have photographed multiple times over the years and I'm thankful for their continued support. I think they have covered every location for photography; home, studio, nature and now architecture/buildings!  Love the variety.

Carolyn is a blogging mama so we've kept in touch through the online world for years now.  I know sometimes parents think their kids will be way too wild for photos but if you just relax (and bring some chocolate chips), you'll usually get some frame worthy photos.  

Enjoy!
Happy anniversary Matt and Carolyn!  Love, Louise

1 comment:

Carol said...

Noah sure is a smiley little fellow!