Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gracie | 6 Months Old

I have 16 nieces and nephews and Grace is the youngest one (until July!).  She is about a year younger than Nya and already bigger than her!  It is amazing to me how much a baby can grow on milk alone.  Normally in a session there would be a lot more photos, but in this case (quick free session for your littlest sis!), there are just a few.  Gracie, love the baby rolls!

PS I have so enjoyed having the last two weeks off.  Well, we were sick during those two weeks so it was `perfect' timing :)  Looking forward to a variety of sessions over the next month; two newborns, a family and engagement! 


1 comment:

nut said...

I always know after a session with you I'll need to go buy more picture frames to put up the photos in my house:) thanks so much, so happy you captured grace in all her 6 month glory.