Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Deer Lake Park in January| Mini Session

I hope you all had a wonderful end to 2013!  We truly enjoyed two weeks off as a family.  Gary is a teacher and he is currently coaching senior boys basketball as well so this two week break over Christmas was much anticipated and appreciated!   Just a friendly reminder that I am booking for 2014 now and I only accept one session per week so if you are interested in a family session, please book sooner than later :) 

This year started off with a mini session at Deer Lake Park which is such a great location as there are many undercover and architectural areas as well as a beautiful lake if you would prefer nature.  Armaan was all over the photos and would've kept going, he loved it!  His little sister Diya was not so sure about me.  Being 13 months old can be tough with teething and lack of sleep.  Believe me, I know!

Here are some photos from our mini session together.  Enjoy!
It was so great to meet your family and I look forward to our next session!

Love, Louise

1 comment:

Carol said...

The baby girl may not have been into the photo session, but she sure is adorable even with her sober expressions! What a darling little boy!