Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lyra, Logan & Cody | Fort Langley Family Photos

Wow, looking back, I saw that I have photographed this beautiful family every year, in June, since 2009! Five times!  I love this tradition.  Lyra had just turned one for their first family session and look at her now...
  
Pam and Nolan, it is always good to see you and catch up a bit while the kids keep us all busy.  You have a beautiful family and I'm very honoured that you have continued to ask us to take your family photos!  

We met up at Fort Langley at 8:30 am (this is a very reasonable time when you have three young kids like we both do!).  Nolan's parents came along which was awesome for some extended family photos AND they could also help watch the kids while I got some photos of Nolan and Pam. Perfecto!

Enjoy :)
Pam and Nolan, it was so good to see you all again!  Beautiful people and beautiful family.

Love, Louise

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great family photo shoot, Louise. I particularly like the setting with them sitting on the log.

Harvie said...

Awesome photos Vandops!