Friday, February 15, 2013

Lauren | 13th Birthday Party

Several weeks back I did a session for Lauren's 13th birthday party.  The girls had makeovers and then came over for studio shots and some local outdoor ones!  It was a lot of fun and the girls had a bunch of their own ideas and it worked really well.   I love doing something different for a change and I think it's such a great idea to celebrate friendship and a very special birthday.

People often ask if I post every session and I don't...one of the factors is whether I have permission or not.  I didn't get consent from everyone (which I totally understand!), however, I can post a few of the pictures so you get an idea of what it was like.  Aren't these girls beautiful?  And seriously, what a fun birthday idea!  


Happy 13th birthday, Lauren!

No comments: