Friday, June 29, 2012

Lyra, Logan & Cody | Mission Family Session

I've had about two months off of taking photos for other families and what a great way to come back! Pam and I worked together teaching science at the same school a few years back, and now look at us...three kids each!

I've loved doing their photos every June and I can't believe how big the kids are now! We met up in Mission as they live close by and I was there visiting my sister. I always love discovering new parks and this was no exception. It is called Fraser River Heritage Park and we only used a small portion of it...there's a sweet white church type building at the top of the hill that would be another great backdrop. There had been a wild windstorm the night before so there was debris everywhere but the weather was perfect and the kiddos brought their beautiful smiles. Enjoy!

{Lyra's eyes amaze me every year. She loved twirling in her dress which totally brought me back to my childhood:)}







{Logan, below, does not hand out his smiles easily so I was thankful to get these ones out of him! I may have had a few leaves on my head or something of that sort, but it worked!}





Pam and Nolan, it was great to see you all again and to meet litte/big Cody! Hope you are enjoying your Canada Day long weekend!
Love, Louise

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

Welcome 'back' :) Love these pictures and what a beautiful location!

Haley said...

Beautiful photos. I love those baby cheeks. We are lucky that Pam comes to preach at Heartland when our Pastor is away.

Carol said...

Glad to have your photo shoots back! Love the one of the two older ones starting across the bridge with their backs toward the camera. That dress was perfect for twirling!