Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Elliot | Newborn Session

You probably remember that I just did Rachel's maternity session a couple of weeks ago. Baby Elliot was born that week, just 4 days after doing her maternity photos, at 37 weeks. He is so sweet and beautiful. He is also a wonderful addition to their family of boys:)

I met with Rachel and Andrew in their home to do Elliot's newborn session. By the time he was done feeding and the big boys were ready to go, it was already dark outside. So, instead of using natural light, I had to rely on my softbox 100%. That was a first for me (besides doing studio work at home) but I think we made it work! Enjoy.





Congratulations Rachel and Andrew! I'm so happy for you all and look forward to seeing the boys grow up over the years.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

LOVE the one with the boys in their touques! So so cute!!! Great photos!!

Rachel said...

Thanks again Louise, these turned out great & we love them!!!