Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Hayden | Newborn Session

I spent a lovely morning with Natalie and Logan and their newest little brother, Hayden. I first photographed them last fall and look at them now! Mom and dad were just wanting pictures of the kiddos so I met them at their home and we used their yard, bedroom and playroom. Natalie and Logan have a lot of love for their little brother, that's for sure. Kisses and hugs all around! Enjoy:)


And, I know there are four very similar pictures below but it took him over an hour to fall asleep so then we didn't want to move him at all:) Sleeping babies are just too cute!

{My friend Melissa made the hat below. If you are interested in something like it, you can contact her at wildarbutus@gmail.com as her website isn't quite up yet.}

Welcome baby Hayden, it was nice to meet you:) Congratulations Brian and Amanda!

1 comment:

Jenn Begin said...

Wow, absolutely precious!