Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The V Family | Extended Family Photos

These are just a taste of the photos of a lovely couple with their five kids and their entire families. That's a whole lot of people! I've known this family my whole life and they are some really wonderful people. Extended family sessions are a bit different because there isn't a whole lot of time to really capture each individual family, but, I think I got a great shot of each family and an entire group shot (not shown) with everyone looking good:)

We met in this gorgeous yard of a family connection that they have. It was so incredibly beautiful and such a dream. I definitely wouldn't mind living there! Enjoy.


{And the youngest grandchild, who will make his/her appearance in about 10 weeks:))}
{Elia is giving her baby cousin a kiss:)}

You have such a beautiful family, inside and out. I'm so thankful that the weather behaved and seriously, all the kids were amazing! Parents, you were good too:)

3 comments:

Thompson said...

Love the pics, that yard is AMAZING. A nice updated family shot for everyone and even a little maternity shoot for Erica and Paul :)

Lindsay said...

That's somebody's yard?!? Wow. Beautiful family!

Carol said...

Wow! What a property! I'm sure they are pleased with their pictures.