Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just want to take this time to give you all a humongous thank you. Thank you to those who have booked us for weddings, family photos and more. Thank you to those who have commented on here. Thank you to all of those who have ever passed on our name. Thank you for the compliments and encouragement. I, Louise, am so incredibly thankful for this business. I get to take pictures of beautiful people in wonderful places, and most importantly, it allows me to stay home with two very special little boys. Life is good. I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
{Koen, above, is turning 2 in a couple of weeks!}

{Our big boy, Kai, will be going to kindergarten next year! That's one of his smiles, not an angry face:)}
Thank you everyone and we'll see you in 2011!

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

cute boys :)
Also a big thanks from me to you for SOOOOO much!!!!
i love your work; you're very talented.

Lynn Webb said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! I love looking at your photos and reading your blogs. Keep up the great work in 2011!

megan edelman photography said...

Aww Louise, you are so sweet! Those pics of your precious boys are adorable.
Thank you to for all your encouragement and referrals this past year. You are such an inspiration to me!!!
Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Very cute photos of your two boys. I always enjoy looking at your photos.

Hester said...

OH, your boys are so cute!!!
We can't thank you enough for some amazing pictures! Have a very blessed Christmas and a 2011 filled with many wonders, adventures and blessings...

Take care!

Hester, Paul, Joshua, Ian & Noah