Thursday, December 16, 2010

Leanne & Kyle | Wedding Photos

It was a gorgeous and chilly December day when Leanne and Kyle said their `I Do's'. They were getting ready in farm homes just down the driveway from one another which made it easy for Gary and I to carpool:) There was a lot going on at the girls' home as there were six bridesmaids getting ready, along with all the other family members that were there. The boys were a little more relaxed, just playing video games and waiting for the ceremony. Enjoy the pictures documenting their day...




{Gorgeous sisters hey? Leanne has 3 sisters and 3 brothers. And I thought that I came from a big family (I have 4 sisters)! We took a bunch of the bridesmaid/bride photos at the farm, before the ceremony, because of the limited light in December and it worked really well!}

{The two bridesmaids above are actually sisters. The one on the left, married Leanne's brother. The one on the right is Leanne's best friend. It took me a while to figure out all the connections:) I love the matching sad faces below.}
{Did I mention how cold it was? I would've been wearing leggings under my dress for sure!!}

{Always love a great group hug! Kyle's dad was one of the groomsmen which was a first for us, I love it!}
{Off to the ceremony! Immaculate Conception Parish is so well lit inside, no flashes needed. Great location.}





{We actually just stayed at the ceremony location for most of the pictures. A brick wall and a bit of greenery and it was all we needed!}









{Then we went to the dyke in Delta to get a few sunset shots before going back to the farm to defrost. It was soooooo cold but they were all such good sports!}


{We all went back her brother's place so everyone could grab a snack, warm up, and relax a bit. Leanne and Kyle practiced their dance...}

{And then the reception! One of the great things about December weddings; Mistletoe! Makes for a great entrance.}






{Congratulations Leanne and Kyle! It was a beautiful day and you made our day so easy and fun! All the best to you in the months and years to come. }

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

beautiful photos!! I love the purple :)

Carol said...

Lots of nice photos. I love the purple flowers and the sunset pictures!

Bethany said...

great pictures! the girls' hair all looks so nice! so long and such nice curls! the purple stands out so much too!

Lindsay said...

STUNNING bride. That sister pictures is fabulous. And I love the sunset pictures too!

Anonymous said...

These a stunning photos!
Grace