Monday, August 16, 2010

Cute Cousins: A Family Session

If you recognize these kiddos, it's because we've had the privilege of photographing them a time or two (or three!). When their Nana and Grandpa visited last year, we had a session in the freezing cold so it sure was nice to do it on a nice warm day this time! We had a mini session down at Derby Reach and I love all the bright summery clothes that the kids are wearing, super cute eh?




Lucy, I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your grandparents. Happy birthday! Thank you to you all for having me take pictures of your beautiful family again!

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

love these pictures!
Did you need to block sunspots from the area with all the trees? What did you use?

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Kelly-just found a shady spot amongst the trees! I always have my diffuser with me though but it only works, size wise, for a max of 3 people I'd say.

Bethany said...

These kids are adorable! I love the one of the older girl carrying the littler one on her back and the little one is giving her a kiss. So cute!