Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Redwood Park

I took the boys to check out a potential photo location in South Surrey. Have you ever been to Redwood Park? It's very beautiful with it's giant trees and huge fields. The boys sure loved it and I would love to do a photo shoot there. I wonder what other cool locations are out there that I haven't discovered yet....
(By the way, I know they aren't the best pictures of my boys so maybe I'll have to go back with Gary so he can entertain them while I get some better ones! Kai wanted daddy to come along to go `sploring anyway.)

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

i've never been there (or even heard of it), but it looks beautiful!

Lynn Webb said...

Been there to scout out locations for siblings weddings.. its quite nice!

Anonymous said...

hi! wow, lots of childhood memories there. two hermits who refused to be a part of civilization lived there and planted the huge variety of trees you see. they lived in a tree-fort up a tree-- the original was taken down when i was a boy, but they built a replica (sort-of); you probably saw that. i've seen a lot of owls in there. fun place! if you're curious about the south surrey area, send me a message-- and just so you know, the heritage stewart farm on crescent road is an AWESOME location for wedding and portrait photography... everything is there-- the old house and bench, lots of grass, trees, old farm buildings and equipment, AND the river and train tracks at the back. it's my secret place! :) :) :) they've talked about a new policy regarding photography there, but it might just apply to inside the old house-- i need to check.

Louise Chapman said...

adopted-I do love Stewart Farms, we've been there several times! I didn't know about the train tracks back there though, I'll have to have a better look around next time!