Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jana & Ross: Engagement Photos

This weekend I had the opportunity to meet with Jana and Ross. These two are getting married in July and the location should be just beautiful! I love outdoor weddings (ours was one!) so I'm extra excited for theirs. These two are beautiful, fun, and willing to do anything (like climb a tree!). Jana, I hope that you're okay with that last photo...I guess Ross did jump a bit higher each time but at least you look equally goofy:) Looking through these pictures, there are a lot of kissing ones, but I just like them all so much. Okay. Enjoy! Jana and Ross, looking forward to the big day!!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

These are great! I love the reflection in the pond! And the one right below it!!!! All the red and green is just lovely!

Lindsay said...

LOVE the reflection picture! Brilliant idea. Well done Louise!