Thursday, May 23, 2013

Leanne & Derek | Derby Reach Engagement Session

Leanne and Derek had a beautiful engagement session at Derby Reach Heritage Park. We had to omit the beach pictures because the Fraser River was all the way to the top of the stairs if you know the area!  I've taught both Leanne and Derek back in the day so this adds a whole other awesome dimension to a wedding day.  Leanne and Derek have known each other for forever (I think!) as they are neighbours and have attended the same schools too.  

I love doing engagement sessions because then you get to see pretty quickly how a couple works together and how they communicate.  These two flirt by bugging each other which is a little bit of how Gary and I work too :)  Leanne and Derek, look how great you guys look!  We are totally looking forward to your wedding day in September.  Happy wedding planning!    Love, Louise and Gary.



1 comment:

Madison Ogilvie said...

I recognize those faces! Just gorgeous!