Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peter & Cara's Wedding Day

On Friday we were privileged to capture Peter and Cara's special day. We did pictures before the ceremony as they were getting married at 5pm. I love doing pictures before hand as people have way more energy and it usually helps the couple get rid of their pre wedding jitters:) The weather was perfectly cloudy and cool and everything went amazingly well. This was an extra fun wedding for me because (okay, this makes me feel old!) I taught both of these guys in science 9! So, without further ado, here are some pictures from the big day.












2 comments:

Maria said...

what a beautiful couple! so happy for them.
and ok you and gary are crazy good photographers! I love the close up head shots!

Josh Campbell said...

Wow! Fabulous pictures start to finish. Really artfully and tastefully done.

(Congrats to Pete and Cara too!)