Friday, December 16, 2011

Jackie & Tyler | Maternity Session

Jackie is my second youngest sister and is due in just two weeks. I'm so excited for Jackie and Tyler, and I know, based on the evidence of watching them with my two monkey boys, that they will be wonderful parents. As a side note, in case you didn't know, I have four sisters and all five of us are pregnant! Fun times:)

Jackie and Tyler weren't sure if they wanted maternity photos but I'm glad I bugged them a time or two because I love the pictures we got of them. We started with a few in studio but due to the fact that these two are adventurous nature lovers, we went to the great outdoors where we got the majority of great shots.

As you can probably see from the interactions in the photos, these two have a very natural, comfortable, and beautiful relationship. They know each other so well and they have a lot of fun together. Enjoy:)

{This might sound weird, but I love how Jackie's hair is complimented by the grass. Also, I know there are a lot of similar looking pictures but I loved so many of them and there are so many more:)}

{Aren't they so cute?!}


{So glad we could spend this time together. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting your little one and see you go from not only husband and wife, but to father and mother!}

4 comments:

cades&co. said...

Oooh, I love the last one and the ones where their faces are seen through the grass. VERY nice!

Carol said...

So many great photos! I think they will be glad they had this session!

Rachel said...

those are awesome! i think one of my fave's is definitely the last one!

Thompson said...

I love it. I like jackie's hair in the grass too!! I bet boy! Nice job lou-way to bug her :)