Monday, July 11, 2011

Noah & Adam | Family Session

I was so excited to do this session. Terri and I have known each other since 1996 when we started at UBC. In 1998, we started working together as residence advisors at UBC. We are actually quite similar in that we both did our degrees in Biology and then went and got our teaching degrees in Secondary Science. During that time we lived, camped, and road tripped together. Since then, we have each gotten married and had two boys on pretty much the same timeline. We are on the same football team and have played together for the past 6 years which has been another great way to stay in touch.

Terri is very thoughtful and creative and I was so happy to have the chance to capture some photos of her beautiful family. Her sister had contacted me about getting Terri a family session to celebrate what a great mom she is. Thoughtfulness runs in the family! Terri and Steve decided to have this photo session on their 5th wedding anniversary which was a great idea. I think this post should actually be called `Brothers' because it really does celebrate their bond as well. Enjoy!
{I did get a bunch of smiley shots of Adam, but I love his uncertain look below.}

{I love these pictures of the boys peaking through the fence. They were so well behaved and they found great places to have their photos taken!}

{Look at both of them with their hands in their pockets:) I guess that's the advantage of wearing their `handsome clothes'!}



{I love the pictures below. Noah laid on the ground to get some pictures and when we asked Adam to join him, he jumped on Noah and tackled him. It was so cute and so brotherly. Love it.}
{Terri and Steve, your boys are awesome. It feels like I'm with my own boys only I think yours are better behaved:) I'm glad we're friends and I'm glad that I finally got to take some photos of that family of yours! Enjoy.}

3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow - so many awesome pictures! Hard to pick favourites but I do really like the black and white family one where they are sitting on the blanket with the daisies.

Terri said...

I'm glad we're friends too! And, LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! Thanks for hiding my cold sore too :)

Lindsay said...

those boys are SO cute! The little one's curls? Adorable!