Monday, March 14, 2011

Ali | Maternity Session

My friend Ali was over the other day and we had a bit of a maternity session. She is due in about one month and I can't wait! I was there when Caden was born (my first birth session!) and hope to be able to make it for this little ones arrival too!

The middle picture, below, makes me laugh. Instead of a gentle kiss, it pretty much looked like he devoured her belly:)
I know it's a lot of belly/hand shots but a pregnant belly is a beautiful thing:)
When talking to Ali about baby names, we realized that we have pretty much identical boy and girl names chosen out. Being that Ali will be having her baby first (we are adopting), we may just have to copy her:)
Love these last two...
Can't wait for the big day!

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

looking great Ali! awesome pictures, Louise!

Anita (Purple Door Photography) said...

Love these photos - especially love the colors of your tops, Ali - that baby blue looks awesome on you and Caden is an adorable big brother!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos.. and really like the blue shirt on you ali. You look great. I miss you guys! arlynn